Get A Free, No Obligation Info Kit Sent to Your Email:
- Different burial options
- Helpful tips and advice
- Why to plan now
- Securing Peace of Mind
- How to get started
Get A Free, No Obligation Burial Information Guide
Types of Cremation Services
Generally speaking, there are three types of cremation services. Deciding which one is best for you and your family is ultimately a personal choice.
- Memorial Service: A memorial service is very similar to a funeral service. The main difference being that the deceased is not present at a memorial service. Instead, the cremation occurs just a few days after death, and an urn is instead usually present at the memorial service. The service may feature religious readings and/or stories about the deceased. It is often times held at a funeral home or place of worship.
- Funeral Service with Viewing Followed by a Cremation: A typical funeral service in which the body is displayed is sometimes held prior to the cremation. This service allows loved ones to hold a viewing of the body, followed by a typical service involving readings and a eulogy. After the service, the cremation occurs.
- Immediate Cremation: This basic type of cremation service usually occurs within just a few days of death. The body is quickly cremated and remains are returned to the family without any type of service.
It's Time to Bundle Up With 3 Ways to Save
Also: First payment is deferred 60 days from purchase!*
From now until January 31st, 2022, we are sharing these special offers:
- 20% off Cemetery Spaces*
- 15% off Mausoleum Crypts*
- 10% off Cremation Niches*
Simply stop into or contact one of our locations to take advantage of these offers. Click here to learn more.
*Limited time offer ends January 31, 2022. Valid on advance planning purchases only. See location manager for details. Minimum of 5% down payment required, terms and interest may apply. First monthly payment will not be due until March 2022. Cannot be combined with other offers. Excludes prior purchases. Vault and Opening and Closing required for Burial.
*New Jersey Locations: Offer not valid in New Jersey. Please visit one of New Jersey locations for a special offer.
We Are All in This Together!
Today, more than ever, please know that we stand with you.
In this unprecedented time in our lives, nothing is more sacred or important to us than to be by your side today, tomorrow and always. We appreciate and salute the first responders, healthcare professionals and all others who are working tirelessly to help end this pandemic. We hope that you -- and your families -- are safe and healthy as we look forward to a return to normalcy.