Get A Free, No Obligation Info Kit Sent to Your Email:
- Different burial options
- Helpful tips and advice
- Why to plan now
- Securing Peace of Mind
- How to get started
Get A Free, No Obligation Burial Information Guide
Types of Cremation Services
Generally speaking, there are three types of cremation services. Deciding which one is best for you and your family is ultimately a personal choice.
- Memorial Service: A memorial service is very similar to a funeral service. The main difference being that the deceased is not present at a memorial service. Instead, the cremation occurs just a few days after death, and an urn is instead usually present at the memorial service. The service may feature religious readings and/or stories about the deceased. It is often times held at a funeral home or place of worship.
- Funeral Service with Viewing Followed by a Cremation: A typical funeral service in which the body is displayed is sometimes held prior to the cremation. This service allows loved ones to hold a viewing of the body, followed by a typical service involving readings and a eulogy. After the service, the cremation occurs.
- Immediate Cremation: This basic type of cremation service usually occurs within just a few days of death. The body is quickly cremated and remains are returned to the family without any type of service.
Memorial Planning Is Honored to Serve Your Family During This Special Time of Year
From now until January 15th, 2022, we are sharing these special offers:
- Lock-In 2021 pricing with an additional 20% off all burial arrangements*
- First payment deferred on all planning arrangements until February, 2022
- Receive a free Family Estate Planning Guide and our Personal Legal Will Planning Portfolio
Simply stop into or contact one of our locations to take advantage of these offers.
*New Jersey Locations: Valid on advance planning purchases only. See location manager for details. Minimum of 5% down payment required, terms and interest apply. First monthly payment will not be due until January 2022. Cannot be combined with other offers. Excludes prior purchases. Vault and Opening and Closing required for Burial.
We Are All in This Together!
Today, more than ever, please know that we stand with you.
In this unprecedented time in our lives, nothing is more sacred or important to us than to be by your side today, tomorrow and always. We appreciate and salute the first responders, healthcare professionals and all others who are working tirelessly to help end this pandemic. We hope that you -- and your families -- are safe and healthy as we look forward to a return to normalcy.