About Our Cemetery:
Established in 1929, Mount Lebanon Cemetery in Iselin, New Jersey is located near MetroPark train station and U.S. Highway 1. The 65-acre property is divided by Gill Lane, with a majestic menorah on one side and an impressive marble Bible feature on the other. Separated by a row of towering trees is Forest Lawn Memorial Gardens, a non-sectarian section of Mount Lebanon Cemetery.
Mount Lebanon Cemetery consists of in-ground burial spaces in monumental and memorial park sections for those of the Jewish faith. Forest Lawn offers in-ground burial spaces in memorial park and monumental sections for all faiths. There are also Chinese and Muslim organization sections that offer their members in-ground burial in monumental sections. Forest Lawn also has an aboveground garden mausoleum.
CONTACT US TODAY TO SAVE!
Get A Free, No Obligation Burial Information Guide sent right to your email that includes:
•Different burial options•Helpful tips and advice•Why to plan now•Securing Peace of Mind•How to get started
What is Burial Planning and Why Should You Consider It?
Burial planning involves arranging and even pre-paying your funeral now, decades in advance. There are numerous beneficial reasons to do this:
- Pay today's costs instead of years and years of inflation
- Set your legacy by ensuring your story is told your way
- Spare your loved ones the added stress of guessing what you would want
- Alleviate additional grief during your loved ones' time of loss
Learn more by downloading a free guide from the form above.
This Holiday Season, We're Sharing Special
GIFTS & SAVINGS
Stop by or contact a location to take advantage of these offers
- LOCK-IN 2022 Pricing, plus get 20% off all burial arrangements*
- First Payment Deferred on all planning arrangements until Feb. 2023
- Receive our valuable, complimentary Family Estate Planning Guide and our Personal Legal Will Planning Portfolio with this offer*
*Limited time offer ends December 31, 2022. Valid on advance planning purchases only. See location manager for details. Minimum of 5% down payment required, terms and interest apply. First monthly payment will not be due until February 1, 2023. Cannot be combined with other offers. Excludes prior purchases. Vault and Opening and Closing required for Burial.