About Our Cemetery:
Established in 1975, Kanawha Valley Memorial Gardens in Glasgow, West Virginia is located near Virginia's Chapel and the Admiral J.T. Lopez Bridge. Nestled between the rolling hills of the upper Kanawha Valley, this quiet, peaceful retreat features natural mountain springs, beautiful flowers, and abundant wildlife.
Kanawha Valley Memorial Gardens offers traditional in-ground burial, mausoleums, double depth lawn crypts, private estates, and cremation burials, niches, and personal columbariums.
CONTACT US TODAY TO SAVE!
Get A Free, No Obligation Burial Information Guide sent right to your email that includes:
•Different burial options•Helpful tips and advice•Why to plan now•Securing Peace of Mind•How to get started
What is Burial Planning and Why Should You Consider It?
Burial planning involves arranging and even pre-paying your funeral now, decades in advance. There are numerous beneficial reasons to do this:
- Pay today's costs instead of years and years of inflation
- Set your legacy by ensuring your story is told your way
- Spare your loved ones the added stress of guessing what you would want
- Alleviate additional grief during your loved ones' time of loss
Learn more by downloading a free guide from the form above.
This Holiday Season, We're Sharing Special
GIFTS & SAVINGS
Stop by or contact a location to take advantage of these offers
- LOCK-IN 2022 Pricing, plus get 20% off all burial arrangements*
- First Payment Deferred on all planning arrangements until Feb. 2023
- Receive our valuable, complimentary Family Estate Planning Guide and our Personal Legal Will Planning Portfolio with this offer*
*Limited time offer ends December 31, 2022. Valid on advance planning purchases only. See location manager for details. Minimum of 5% down payment required, terms and interest apply. First monthly payment will not be due until February 1, 2023. Cannot be combined with other offers. Excludes prior purchases. Vault and Opening and Closing required for Burial.