719 Highland Avenue Lancaster, PA 17603
Hours of Operation
- M-F: 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Sat: 9:00pm - 2:00pm
- Sun: Closed
- ***Please note that our office and records are located at Pleasant View Cemetery in Sinking Spring
Osiris Holding Of Pennsylvania, Inc., Broker215-826-4400
About Our Cemetery:
Greenwood Cemetery is located in Lancaster, PA and was originally chartered on September 4, 1895. The most striking feature of the cemetery is its historic stone-gated entrance. Constructed by architect D.M. Rothenberger and Kaufman and Kraemer contractors, the gate stands as a remembrance of them and serves as an elegant entry into the cemetery. Complete with blooming trees and sprawling green lawns, the cemetery emulates the beauty of the gateway, right down tot he road that meanders through the grounds.
CONTACT US TODAY TO SAVE!
Get A Free, No Obligation Burial Information Guide sent right to your email that includes:
•Different burial options•Helpful tips and advice•Why to plan now•Securing Peace of Mind•How to get started
What is Burial Planning and Why Should You Consider It?
Burial planning involves arranging and even pre-paying your funeral now, decades in advance. There are numerous beneficial reasons to do this:
- Pay today's costs instead of years and years of inflation
- Set your legacy by ensuring your story is told your way
- Spare your loved ones the added stress of guessing what you would want
- Alleviate additional grief during your loved ones' time of loss
Learn more by downloading a free guide from the form above.